Drive Zone Beginner Flex Package
No permit? No problem!
This package will allow you to begin the process of earning your Indiana Driver’s License without having to make the full investment in your Driver Education course. With the initial payment, you will have access to the following:
- Drive Zone Online 30 hour course (Required for students under 17, must be completed within 90 days of enrollment)
- Drive Zone Online permit study course (Not required at any age, but a terrific tool to prepare for the permit test at the BMV. Course includes 30 day access.)
- Certificate of Enrollment (CDE) (Required for individuals 15 years of age to receive their permit at the BMV)
Prior to scheduling any drive hours, a second payment of $200 will be required. This payment can be made at your convenience, but must be received within 365 days of your initial payment. This will give you an opportunity to earn your permit without worrying about the expiration of your behind the wheel lessons.
Important information regarding this package
- After 365 days, you will no longer be able to add behind the wheel lessons to this package, and you will need to re-enroll at the standard rate at that time.
- Once adding behind the wheel sessions, Indiana State Law dictates that they must be completed within 180 days.
- Second payment of $200 is an enrollment for 6 (six) behind the wheel drive hours.
- Second payment can be made at any time during a 365 day period immediately following initial enrollment via the scheduling portal.